Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
The Sales Development Specialist (SDS) is responsible for effectively collaborating with the NA Commercial team to drive revenue and customer retention through prospecting, lead management, menu expansion, and account management. The SDR will have continual contact with internal and external customers to drive results.
Lead Management – Follow up with and upsell to leads that are generated through trade shows and web
Net Promoter Score – Drive customer retention through active follow up and resolution of issues discovered through survey
Menu Expansion and Value added Services – Expand our current position with a customer through targeted selling efforts
Prospecting – Generate qualified leads through prospecting for new business
Contract Renewals – Effectively manage re-contracting with customers for service, reagent and access pricing
Account Management of targeted customers as needed.
Bachelor’s degree required, technical or science background preferred
• Proven track record of success experience (3 plus years), sales experience preferred
• Strong phone presence and effective listening skills
• Willing to make 50 calls daily
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Effectively communicate to all levels of internal and external customers
For consideration, please reference job number 3244
San Francisco, CAContact