This thought leader will set the technical strategy and lead a team to enable GFS' migration to an "insight driven organization." in an advanced analytics environment. Your team will translate advanced analytics problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations across multiple, diverse domains.
Prof - 2 women
An insights driven organization needs the technical architectures to deliver insightful solutions. The leader of Insights and Analytics Technology will work with IT, Finance, and other business professionals to oversee strategies, processes, and metrics in support of the Gordon Food Service strategic vision, business objectives, and overall mission.
In this new role, you will:
* Define the technical strategy and direction for the advanced analytics environment at GFS, including tools, techniques, processes, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
* Communicate the vision for technical strategy to stakeholders throughout IT and the business.
* Collaborate with others inside and outside of IT to rapidly architect, design, prototype, and implement technical architectures to deliver insightful solutions.
* Translate advanced business analytics problems into technical solutions that yield actionable recommendations across multiple, diverse domains.
* Manage the budget; establish and own the technical roadmap and analyze trade-offs between usability, security, and performance needs.
* Works with other IT Leadership to determine priorities and resolve resource constraints
* Hire, train, develop, manage, and retain a team. Mentor and motivate staff and serve as a role model.
Leading candidates will differentiate themselves with a unique blend of technical depth and business judgment:
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Advanced Analytics, Statistics, or related field; Master's degree preferred
* At least 5 years of proven leadership in the technical design, development, and delivery of advanced analytics technical environments, with 2 or more years of leadership experience
* Hands-on Experience
* Advanced qualitative and quantitative data mining and analytics, including dynamic analysis and data warehousing
* Data management solutions (e.g. GCP, MicroStrategy, IBM Data Stage, SAP Data Services, Snowflake Cloud, AWS, IBM Netezza)
* Innovative processes and tools, including Machine learning / artificial intelligence platforms and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tools.
* Real-time analytics tools, including Business Intelligence and dashboards
* Data governance, expectations and leading practices.
* Knowledge of industry and functional trends, and capability to develop and implement solutions.
* Advanced knowledge of analytics technology vendors and existing systems platforms.
* Business Judgement: High degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation to solve unique and complex business challenges; evaluate alternative solutions, considering costs and benefits.
* Business Influence - Ability to present and explain technical and complicated information in an easy to understand format, both verbally and in writing
* Proven Leader - Demonstrated experience managing multiple activities and priorities within specific timelines
Click Here to get a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry.
There's a seat at our table for you!
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!