Install Technician Opportunity for Contract to Hire in TampaJob:
Installation Technician Details:
Installing low voltage systems in residences, anywhere from 2-4 houses a day Length:
6-9 month contract role, with potential to convert to a full-time employee Company/Client:
Fortune 500 organization with a strong reputation, stability and growth potential Onboarding/Training Process:
First 5 weeks will be paid training, and then will begin installations How to apply?
Email your resume and availability for a 20-30 minute video interview to Josh Call, Technical Recruiter, via Day to Day Responsibilities of Installation Technician:
Minimum Requirements of Installation Technician:
- Installs, add-ons, conversions, wire-pulling.
- Interacting with customers during installation of systems.
- Educating customer on systems and services.
- Tracking of all inventory and jobs on smart phone, laptop or tablet.
Perks of Installation Technician:
- 6+ months of information technology and/or low voltage experience, OR a certificate from a technical college.
- Current valid State Driver's License.
- Must own reliable transportation, basic hand tools (screw drivers, plyers, wire cutters, drill), and 6-8 foot ladder.
- Must pass the following compliance measures:
- 7 year criminal background check
- motor vehicle report
- 5-panel drug screen
- 7 year employment verification check.
- Will be reimbursed $.26/ mile up to 600 miles a week
- $75 a month for cell phone
- Opportunity to convert as a permanent employee with company
- Competitive pay, and weekly pay
- Access to technical and leadership training programs, including boot camps for technical certifications
- Healthcare benefits, pet insurance, access to corporate discounts programs (such as 10%+ off AT&T and Verizon bills and travel discounts), and more
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at