URGENT NEED!! for Multiple Service/Installation Technicians! (
Emporia, VA OR
Eastern Shore, VA)
Apex Systems has an immediate need for Multiple Service/Installation Technicians
in Emporia, VA OR Eastern Shore, VA
!! These will be Long Term Contract to Hire positions supporting one of our Major Commercial Clients on an extremely large project. These positions will involve installing security systems ( NO Security System Experience Needed ,
there will be 2-3 weeks of training!!
). The Client is primarily looking for individuals with backgrounds in either: Electrical, Wiring, or Cable running/pulling. Any
type of experience with Cable TV/Satellite, Solar, internet, CCTV or Security System
Please see below for for How to Apply (via email), Job Details, Pay Rates, Perks, Advancement Opportunity, and Contract Layout! **APPLY HERE VIA EMAIL**
To apply, send your resume
to: ***STOP AND PLEASE BE AWARE!!!***
CONTRACT DETAILS: -Pay on Contract
- There will be a Lifetime Criminal Background, DMV Record Check, and Drug Test will be run
- You must have Valid Drivers License
- You will use Your Own Vehicle during the contract phase
- You must provide Your Own Basic Tools (screwdrivers, pliers, wire cutters and a drill), and 6-8 foot ladder.
- You will work the schedule: Monday-Saturday (10-12 Hours Days, 55-60+hrs a week!!)
: $20/Per Hour -Location
: Emporia, VA OR
Eastern Shore, VA -Contract to Hire:
Long Term Contract with the FULL INTENT
for ADT to bring you on Permanently
-Overtime Pay: 1.5x's
-$.26 per Mile for Gas Reimbursement
(up to 600 Miles Weekly)
-Up to $75 Cell Phone Reimbursement
-Company Vehicle Provided
if given a Permanent Offer from ADT
-Career Advancement Opportunities (***Lvl 2 Technicians are making 70K+ a year!!!***) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows all safety and pre-install requirements
- Brings all necessary tools, equipment, and supplies to a central location within the client's building or place residence.
- Drills and cuts holes for building sensors, controls, and all other peripheral devices as directed.
- Sets up boxes of wire at each sensor, control, and peripheral device locations.
- Pulls wires in attic or crawl spaces to the main CPU, punch block, installation, splice, and tag point or interconnect location.
- Install conduit, flexible conduit and/or wire moldings as well electrical boxes and fittings as needed.
- Punch down all equipment devices and neatly dress all wires as needed, such as zip tying.
- Required to sit or stand in different positions for long periods.
- Will climb and stand on ladders for long periods.
- Operate power tools such as electrical drills, and hand tools such as a screwdriver.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently crawl, kneel, crouch, or lay down in tight spaces
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or