Piscataway, NJ Description:
Our direct client is currently seeking an Instructional Design Manager
to join their team.
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship** This successful candidate will have the following background:
- Manages, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates eLearning production projects to achieve project milestones/goals.
- Strong technical skills, including expertise with SCORM standards and Captivate course authoring tool
- Plans and implements instructional design strategy and framework
- Reviews and recommends appropriate design solutions to projects, including course format, graphic creation, graphic selection, quiz creation, etc.
- Successfully managed the technical production of online educational design.
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship** The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. Find out more information at www.judge.com. Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com