This is Tarique from Matrix Technology Group. Hope you are doing well!
We are founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, service and dedication set us an apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, and Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
Here is our Direct Client requirement. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact, visa status, salary and current location info to speed up the interview processes.
Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.
Job Title: Content Developer (Instructional Design/ E Learning)
Location(s) San Diego
This position reports to: Sales Enablement Director
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Based out of San Diego, CA the Sales Enablement Instructional Designer will be responsible for curriculum design and implementation. This individual will help identify curriculum needs and develop instructional programs as needed. This position is also responsible for the tracking, monitoring, and maintaining of performance or training evaluation metrics.
- Must be able to:
- Design and develop eLearning modules and video tutorials using professional judgment regarding features, layout, and screen elements.
- Analyze & evaluate available training material and collaborate with Subject Matters Experts, Business Analysts, and Product Owners to facilitate learning content and design.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to increase the quality and effectiveness of learning content, presentation and delivery based on user feedback and industry research in the areas of adult learning methodology and the delivery of cutting edge web-based training.
- Report status of course/project development and adherence on regularly scheduled intervals.
- Use own discretion to develop and recommend a timeline to management for learning content design based upon many factors including software complexity, number of features, target audience, etc.
- Manage new development projects from end– to–end ensuring adherence to project milestones and deadlines.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5 - 7 years of instructional design and course design and development experience.
- Proficiency with recent versions of Microsoft Office products
- Strong proficiency in Articulate Storyline, Adobe Articulate, Adobe Captivate, and Camtasia 8 software.
- Experience creating instructional video and instructional overlays
- Working knowledge of instructional design, adult learning methodology and delivery of Web-based training
- Foundational knowledge of use of graphics in learning.
- Experience developing training for sales groups
- Experience developing training on selling software
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
- High degree of initiative with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to share ideas, promote innovation, and contribute to a collaborative effort across teams and departments
- Ability to use discretion regarding programming, design and development of learning materials
- Strong technical aptitude with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid project management skills – the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and time lines, balance multiple priorities, and work under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Commitment to producing high-quality, cutting edge deliverables
- High degree of creativity and flexibility
- Mobile learning experience, desired
- Able to travel to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in disciplines related to instructional design, educational technology, adult learning, curriculum and instruction.
- Secondary and/or higher education, human cognition and learning, strongly desired.
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1278 OR E-Mail me: tshaikh at rate matrixonweb.com))