Our client is looking for an Instructional Designer in San Francisco,CA. You will be reporting to the Design & Development Lead. You will design and develop learning materials to support the full suite of Learning & Development programs. Below is the detailed requirement, If interested kindly do reply back with your updated resume and contact info.
Position: Instructional Designer
Location: New York City, NY OR San Francisco,CA
Duration: 6 months +
- Contribute instructional design expertise to the overall program design, collaborating effectively with the Learning Experience Manager and Program Manager.
- Manage stakeholders and subject matter experts in the content development process, ensuring alignment, engagement and expectation management.
- Develop content through independent research or by interviewing internal subject matter experts or a combination of both.
- Design and develop live virtual learning and classroom materials including slide decks, activity sheets, facilitator guides.
- Design and develop online learning modules using authoring tools such as Articulate Rise and Camtasia.
- Direct video shoots and manage vendors in the development of high-end multimedia content; providing detailed scene-by-scene storyboards and visual direction.
- Design content across the full range of L&D programs including new hire on boarding, career development, talent programs, management and leadership development and key organizational capabilities and tools.
- Facilitation of classroom and live virtual learning from time to time.
- Proactive individual with strong execution and service orientation.
- Effective partner for stakeholders and sponsors across the company and at all levels.
- Strong project management discipline for setting expectations, execution and resolving issues.
- Ability to extract knowledge from Subject Matters Experts and design for ease of learning.
- Innovative design approach that is not constrained by what is today or tools available.
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years learning design experience.
- Experience with Adobe XD and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proven skills in instructional design for classroom and online delivery.
- Experience in engaging stakeholders in learning projects.
- Project management experience; familiar with content design lifecycle.
- Collaborative, team player with a strong focus on delivering to have an impact.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.