Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Instructional Designer for a Behavioral Health Software client located in the Rockville, MD area!
This position is full time and permanent!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* He/she is responsible for developing professional and creative web-based training (WBTs) that include: outlining employee and Partner-level learning objectives, documenting technical specifications
* Responsible for designing new or updating existing WBTs to incorporate new methods of e-learning, and developing Partner communications related to new course releases.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* 5+ years of experience in instructional design in a technical or professional services environment.
* Bachelor's degree in related field (Instructional Design, English, Educational Technology).
* Expertise in Articulate Storyline 2 preferred.
* Background in behavioral health and/or IT a plus.
* Demonstrated knowledge of key instructional design concepts, practices, and learning principles.
* Skilled in developing instructor-led, web-based, and blended learning solutions.
* Experience developing course content in a variety of formats.
* Knowledge/experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
ALL INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO MARGARET BAGNELL AT MBAGNELL@JUDGE.COM OR CONTACT MARGARET DIRECTLY AT (610)617-1528.