Our project roadmap is focused on driving optimisation through process, data and technology solutions. The successful candidate should have excellent analytical skills with the ability to determine change impacts. They should be able build learning solutions to support end user adoption of the new systems and processes. In addition, the successful candidate should enjoy getting into the detail while working closely with cross functional teams to ensure quality change management solutions are delivered to the business.
The job will be varied encompassing aspects of the project life cycle from requirement review through to systems release, focusing on the project deliverables and milestones dedicated to change management - instructional design, delivery, learning administration, and evaluation. The candidate should be motivated and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Plans instructional design projects.
• Work closely with Solutions Deployment Lead to ensure a globally consistent training experience that directly impacts employee success
• Consults, analyzes, and develops highly engaging and interactive learning solutions focused on system knowledge and process development, but not excluding varying colleague initiatives
• Applies advanced adult learning theories into practical, application-based leadership learning strategy
• Partners and collaborates with project team and change agents in delivering a globally consistent learning experience
• Develops comprehensive measurement strategies for all learning solutions to demonstrate business impact and effectiveness
• Communicates effectively in visual, oral, and written form and deliver engaging presentations to impacted audience
• Designs learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply
Qualifications / Skills:
• Strong project management skills
• Organized and self-directed worker
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Able to work with global teams in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience with Adult learning or Instructional Design/Technology preferred
• Experience working in an agile (SAM) and waterfall (ADDIE) design environment
• Experience designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations, and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred
• Experience with remote and virtual learning design and delivery
• Proficiency with industry standard design software, Captivate knowledge a plus
• Experience with HTML development skills strongly preferred
• Strong project management and leadership skills to achieve design target timelines
• Experience in supporting Retail and/or contact center environments is strongly preferred