Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
The candidate selected for the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) will be an experienced curriculum developer with documented experience developing and delivering curriculums for instructor-led training programs.
The following are the activities and tasks performed by the (ISD)
- The candidate will work to develop and implement a full range of specialized training design in support of multiple enterprise level training initiatives.
- The candidate will identify and facilitate validation of customer learning by requirements, implement training to fulfill requirements, seek out and coordinate with training vendors and providers to satisfy continually l evolving mission requirements.
- Candidate will accurately document all learning and business requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate recommendations for appropriate training initiatives and associated modalities of delivery.
- Candidate will develop and implement evaluation strategies for all associated training initiatives.
- Candidate will ensure coordination and information flow occurs between all related programs, organizations, managers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Candidate is expected to rely on extensive customer domain experience and judgement to plan and accomplish training goals.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated on-the-job experience in program management, enterprise level resource management / coordination, training program curriculum design and development experience.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing complex customer specific learning solutions for delivery in a blended (technically mediated and classroom) approach to include the development and the conversion / redesign of existing materials.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience conducting and/or evaluating user population needs assessments, analyzing findings, and developing recommendations for appropriate training interventions.
- On-the-job experience leveraging internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs) to facilitate development and delivery of training curriculum.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience coordinating high level requirements between customers and curriculum/ web developers to define optimal delivery software for training and administration purposes.
- Experience evaluating student performance against defined criteria, identifying areas for improvement, and recommending developmental options to supervisors to address deficiencies.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to include development and delivery of briefings to senior organization principles.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience Auditing a program's overall performance and conducting quality assurance.
- Willingness to conduct up to a 2 weeks TDY annually in support of training evolutions.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and executing table-top and full-scale scenario-based exercises
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience working in a cross-team collaborative environment and ability to execute with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience building trusting partnerships with customers and SMEs from a variety of backgrounds and levels.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience delivering projects on time, within scope, and on budget.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).