Are you an Analytics professional experienced with clients in Insurance? Our practice is undergoing heavy growth and high demand for Analytics talent. We proudly give our consultants the chance to work with world-class organizations solving the most interesting business issues as part of a collaborative team environment.Work you'll do
Senior Managers are central to our success! You will lead full-scale projects that range from fast, nimble sprints to large, complex engagements as we address our clients' biggest challenges. These challenges encompass everything from helping clients increase revenues, decrease costs, accelerate cash flow, improve margin or optimize their operations (people, processes, technology, etc.). You will interface directly with our clients, you will develop and mentor your junior colleagues, and you will enhance your skillset by working with Deloitte experts across the firm. And importantly, you will develop the client experiences and commercial aptitude to be a successful Partner or Director in the firm. The Team
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Bachelors degree
- 8+ years of relevant Analytics experience
- 5+ years of External Consulting experience
- 5+ years of Insurance experience
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 3 full life cycle analytics engagement across strategy, design and implementation.
- 2+ years experience leading and managing project teams
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Masters Degree
- Experience designing and implementing Apache Open Source (Kafka, Storm, Spark) Frameworks to process end to end data management life cycle for NLP, Machine Log Algorithms, Text Mining algorithms.
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- At least 2 years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Visualization
- At least 6 months experience in implementing IBM Watson, CognitiveScale, AWS ML, Google Cloud Platform ML, Azure ML, Einstein or Holmes.