What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love to see:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in finance, mathematics, business or an equivalent field.
- 5+ years of experience related to product management or product development in the areas of insurance data, risk, underwriting and/or fraud.
- Proven communication and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project/products simultaneously are required.
- Awareness of business information and evolving industry trends (data, technology, regulatory) related to online technology, quote/bind/claims handling and workflow processes, and user experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to evaluate different data sources and determine their impacts as a risk or fraud solution.
- The ability to work independently in taking strong initiatives with a proven track record of making successful business decisions are necessary.
Impact You'll Make:
- Previous P&C insurance solutions or product management with personal auto and/or property insurance knowledge highly preferred.
- Claims and/or SIU awareness is a plus.
We are looking for an Insurance Fraud Product Manager to join our Insurance Solutions team. This new role has responsibility for the development and execution of product strategies and objectives related to policy lifecycle fraud products for the insurance vertical. This is a highly impactful position where you will play a key role supporting the overall Insurance Solutions team including assessment of market opportunities, developing recommendations for analytics and data elements, pricing, positioning, competitive assessment, sales support, marketing of insurance fraud and risk products, and establishing product and enhancements roadmap. Below highlight a few key areas where you will be able to contribute in an impactful way:
- SME - You will be the subject matter expert/point person for TransUnion insurance fraud products with operations, legal, sales, and customers; and you will serve as Insurance liaison on cross organization products related to fraud.
- Product Research Analysis and Assessments - You will provide a comprehensive assessment to assigned product(s) related to revenue, profitability, pricing, product life cycle, gaps, positioning, promotional strategy, and make recommendations to the Director of Product Management.
- Business Requirements - You will provide business requirements and input to functional specifications for new and enhanced fraud and risk product(s) that meet insurance carriers' needs and deliver the best return on investment.
- Product Launch & Roll-Out - You will support the product marketing and launch plans coordinated with TransUnion Marketing department, then you will partner with Account Management team to ensure product is effectively launched.
- Business Unit Support - You will provide high level support to ensure all individuals involved are aligned on product strategies including giving guidance to analysts and sales engineers supporting the Insurance Fraud solutions.
- Presentations - Your expertise and insight on the product development process and projects will be presented at sales meetings, customer meetings, and/or cross-organizational internal meetings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Product Management