What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love to See:
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- Problem solving and critical thinking to identify anomalies and improve process and results
- Required experience in performing data analysis and business analysis such as ROI and profitability
- Desired experience in Property & Casualty Insurance
- Bachelor's degree in analytical field such as data science, computer science, risk management, mathematics or engineering.
Impact You'll Make:
- Preferred proficiency in SQL, R, Tableau and/or SAS
- Preferred experience in project, product or process management
- Preferred years of or previous experience 2-5 years of experience in insurance and/or data analysis
- Product Research Analysis and Business Development - With guidance, you may be asked to initiate industry and product research - for example, with sales or research, perform web research or call on customers to probe needs and identify gaps and trends. Through a variety of methodologies and/or perspectives, evaluate research results and recommend to management options to explore in new product development.
- Data Analysis - Coordinates with external vendors and internal business units to perform data analysis of products and data assets. Consolidates and prepares reporting of the analysis, including customer-specific reporting, and make recommendations to management with options to improve the analysis process, reporting and/or product.
- Project Management - Manages projects associated with the development and product launch activities supporting product line extensions and enhancements consistent with product portfolio strategies. Establish and manage the overall timeline for small development efforts, assists on medium and large development efforts. Provide continual updates to manager and clients to ensure the project's direction is on course and within established timelines. Support the core business unit processes with responsibility for completing all tasks associated with the product development process, including documenting business requirements, use cases and scenarios, confirming product features and functionality, product documentation preparation and review, participating in compliance reviews, etc.
- Product Launch & Roll-Out - Participates in product releases, launch plan, customer roll-out and onboarding. May also develop sales tools including training materials, presentations, features and benefits. Works with Account management to ensure product is effectively launched. Tracks and keeps management up to date on billing, invoice, royalties, and ROI.
- Presentations - Conduct internal presentations on the product development process and projects, representing the business unit at sales meetings, customer meetings, internal or external product training, or cross-organizational internal meetings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Analyst, Product Management