What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love to See:
- 2+ years of demonstrated skills in any analytically focused product management, product development, product marketing, marketing, sales operations, or market research roles
- Strong experience with Splunk or Tableau, strong with Excel, and basic SQL required
- Metrics / data-driven person with strong analytical spreadsheet and data manipulation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a simplistic manner
- BA / BS degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Mathematics or a related field required
Impact You'll Make:
- Ideally prior professional experience working for (or with) personal automobile insurers
- Any experience with Salesforce considered a plus
We are seeking a high performing and motivated Product Analyst to support strategic planning, design, development, and ongoing management of its evolving product portfolio. In this fast paced role, the Product Analyst will support activities across the suite of products, customers and internal functions to ensure proper analysis and effective measurement is in place. This role will successfully support a shared vision through partnership and collaboration with other product stakeholders to ensure alignment and execution of the plan.
Our core customers are insurance companies and the Product Analyst role will be critical in helping provide solutions that return significant value to these customers. The Product Analyst will be involved in our strategic review and planning process, analyzing existing products, new products and new markets. Some of the key impacts you'll make include the following:
- Evaluate product performance post-implementation for each customer, including confirming product is configured as expected, and benchmarking performance against other customers
- Participate in the product development lifecycle, acting as a SME on our products and how changes will ultimately impact our customers
- Assist with creating, owning, and updating internal documents that support the product management team
- Work closely with the sales, data acquisition and data management organizations to gather product issues to be addressed as part of the product roadmap
- Summarize market research and prepare recommendations that combine quantitative and qualitative research in an intuitive manner so that it may be shared with senior management
- Leverage intelligence gathered to assist the product management team in the development of product positioning and pricing strategies
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Analyst, Product Management