Integrated Master Scheduler
SPARGO, Inc. is a full-service event management company, offering a suite of services that support the production of trade shows, conventions, conferences, symposiums and seminars.
Our Product Development Department is looking to add an Integrated Master Scheduler to their Team. We need this person to already have experience managing a large volume of projects, reports and activities at a time, to then start front loading projects out to the rest of the Project Managers and Team. The ideal individual with have incredible time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute integrated master scheduling functions across multiple projects including reporting, integration of activities, and schedule risk analysis
- Integrate schedules and activities, including assessments of resources, resource conflicts, and critical path analyses
- Evaluate project schedules for realism, quality, performance, and risks and perform schedule risk analysis to determine a probabilistic schedule at project completion
- Ability to assess schedules and other project control data critically and communicate priority findings to teams
- Assist in managing projects to completion according to prescribed schedules and assist project managers in resolving issues related to the schedule
- Provide resource loading of schedule, establishment of project management processes, and schedule risk analysis
- Mentor and train other users, as required and work within a multi-stakeholder, technical, and matrixed organizational environment
- Prepare and present briefings on schedule status and program health to varying levels of management
- 3+ years of experience with program or project analysis
- Experience with scheduling tools such as JIRA and preferably WRIKE
- Experience with Microsoft Office products