The Integrated Project Task Lead will be responsible for the management of system sustainment and integration efforts supporting the Army Human Resources Command (HRC) located at Fort Knox, KY. The scope of this effort is to provide a select range of IT services for specific activities within HRC. The IT services encompass all activities necessary to provide secure enterprise-wide systems sustainment, management, enhancement, development and integration services for the lifecycle administration and deployment functions. DSA will assist the HRC in the goal of meeting the vision of the Army G6 of a secure, standard based environment.
The Integrated Project Task (IPT) Lead will be responsible for integration of IPT Lead tasks within the eight Branches of the Application & Database Management Division (ADMD). ADMD is a division of the Personnel Information Systems Directorate (PERSINSD) which provides full spectrum Human Resources (HR) and IT solutions through development, sustainment, and integration of systems, services, and applications supporting the War Fighter and total Army (Army Command, National Guard, Army Reserve, Veterans and Families) reporting and readiness worldwide.
The Integrated Project Task Lead should have the following experience:
* Experience coordinating and managing multiple software sustainment activities concurrently.
* Experience in system design, development and sustainment concepts.
* Experience with IT system sustainment.
* Experience in systems operations and maintenance.
* Five plus years' experience with DOD or Army hardware/software and applications development, installation, maintenance, operation, and testing efforts.
* Five plus years' experience in monitoring, testing, troubleshooting and performing corrective actions for IT systems.
* Experience with Risk Management Framework, vulnerability assessments, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) reporting, and cybersecurity problem resolution.
* Five plus years' experience in engineering and implementation.
* Five plus years' experience supervising and managing IT support personnel.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, ====s can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call #dsa209