JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking an Integration & Test Lead / Systems Engineer to analyze system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. The selected candidate will interact with a Mission customer and other test organizations to support Test & Evaluation (T&E) program integration. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Plan and Execute Performance Analysis
- Apply Statistical Analysis of variations in performance behavior to characterize confidence in performance estimates
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas
- Primary interface between technical customers and staff and contractor PMO
- Leadership in executing quick reaction capabilities with project timelines of 0-180 days
- Coordinate requirement changes with customers and contractor PMO
- Manage TTO status deliverables and support internal and external program reviews
- Key contributor to staff performance review input
- Key contributor to technical review briefings
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline
- Additional years of experience/higher Qualified Engineering Degree will be considered
- Twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of ISO/IEC 15288 processes
My SAIC Benefits.