Integration Architect & Data Analyst
Do you want to take your career to the next level? Are you ready for the responsibility of working with high-profile clients? CGI is looking for a talented and experienced Integration Architect with a passion for solving business problems to join our team. At CGI, you will solve meaningful business and technical problems as a full-time consultant serving local, enterprise clients. You'll be part of a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself and make an impact with both internal and client partners. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a premier consulting firm that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
This role must be located at one of the following locations: Greenville, SC or Charlotte, NC.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for project-based integration implementations as well as mentoring team members, providing solution expertise and support of existing production integration solutions for the customer. There will be an opportunity to work on multiple long term exciting and challenging projects with diverse middleware technology.
• Act as a domain expert for Integration platform and as well as integration SME for business development
• Lead the design and implementation of project-based integration solutions in accordance with Industry standards, the approved architecture roadmap and industry standards
• Provide professional advice on integration solutions on business proposals
• Work effort estimations, integration designs, data architecture and experience in putting statement of work for integration related projects
• Provide timely resolution for integration-related production issues, including root cause analysis
• Mentor other integration developers and application developers
• Create and maintain procedures and standards for the Integration team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS or equivalent
• Proven experience with 8+ years in application integrations, data architecture and working with services-oriented architecture.
• Experience and exposure to IBM DataStage (ETL), MQ, IBM Integration Bus ( IIB ), DataPower.
• Understanding and experience working with various cloud Integration solutions on Azure, AWS, Salesforce.
• Development experience with Kafka, Boomi and CI/CD,
• Hands on experience building KAFKA API's for producer and consumer applications.
• Experience with Kafka Connect, KStreams and KSQL. Must have used Kafka source and sink connectors such as MQ Connector, JDBC Connector, File Stream Connector, JMS Connector.
• Ability to apply specific Kafka solutions for various use cases.
• Experience with various message formats such as XML, JSON, AVRO, CSV etc
• Expertise in developing SOAP and REST based services using Spring.
• Solid experience in developing micro-services using Spring Core and Spring Boot.
• Experience in using Docker and Kubernetes to develop and deploy microservices in Azure environment
• Experience with code versioning and CI/CD using Git and Jenkins along with Splunk for logging.
• Experience with using code quality tools like SonarQube.
• Working experience with Spring Batch and Data access layer frameworks like Hibernate, JPA, Spring JDBC etc
• Hands on experience building cloud to cloud and Cloud to On Prem integrations using Dell Boomi with solid understanding of API design and development.
• Dell Boomi Professional Developers certification is a must
• Experience with scaling the application/flows for optimum performance, error logging to Splunk, error handling and monitoring.
• Good experience building Boomi processes, managing/deploying/supporting APIs, and using common frameworks such as message queuing, caching, API management, sophisticated mapping, and scripting
• Experience with configuration and testing of the Boomi Application and promoting code into DEV, QA and PROD environments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exposure to Agile / SAFe Methodology desired.
• Conduct Backlog refinement, assist in sprint planning, sprint reviews & demos
• Interact with Lead Developers, Architects, System Analysts, Business users & Project Managers to analyze requirements and design solutions. Mentor and coach junior developers.
• Candidates having previous experience in other integration technologies like IBM Datastage(ETL), MQ, IBM Integration Bus ( IIB ) or Datapower will have an advantage.
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
• Knowledge of Data stage ETL tool.
• Experience in working with a distributed team (Back office)
• Experience with a variety of operating systems and concepts including: AIX, Linux, Firewall, Certificates, Security and Active Directory
• Knowledge of various integration concepts including: Business-to-Business (B2B), platform-to-platform and EDI Trading Partner Integration development
• Understanding of IBM IHS, Load Balancers, Fail overs, https, certificates, proxies etc.
• Good knowledge and experience with shell scripting.
#LI-JN1Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- API Technlogies
- Integration Architecture