Mulesoft Integration Business Analyst- Project Delivery Sr. Analyst- PDM
Large-Scale CRM Service transformation with a leading health plan client in the midwest. This multi-workstream program involves working closely with leaders across the program to define, implement and deliver key features to help mature a state-of-the-art contact center application. Additionally resources will work with our team members in India to oversee and facilitate delivery acorss multiple releases.
Work you'll do
Resource with integration experience responsible for writing integration stories. Key responsibilities include:
• Reviews functional stories and participates in design session
• Identifies and details key integration requirements, including input data, output data and transformation requirements
• Facilitates data mapping sessions between source and target systems teams.
• Authors integration stories in Jira, including acceptance criterion for the stories
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Proven ability to manage direct client communications (both business and technical) (written and verbal)
• Proven ability to provide initial triage for defect/issues resolution
• Ability to use tools such as Insomnia, Postman, etc.
• Proven ability to communicate with client (C-Suite and below) on difficult tasks/issues
• 1-2 years : Working with JIRA (not Admin role) managing issues, tracking, reporting
• 1-2 successfully implemented projects in an analyst role
• Ability to understand integration concepts & strategies
• College Degree or equivalent experience
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.