Role: Integration Business Analyst - NetSuite
Location: Danvers, MA
Job type: Permanent
This individual will have responsibilities for defining the scenarios, technical approach and data field mapping required to integrate client products and processes with our new financial system (NetSuite). They will help define how our current product line and future product lines should best track and integrate such information as order size, delivery to date, customer returns, and other information required for revenue/margin calculations. They will work with the internal development team to define next steps on our internal systems to track all products in an “enterprise” way, as well as work with NetSuite pro serve to define the interfaces and steps to ensure accurate and reconciled data. This Integration BA will hold the vision for how we initially integrate these two systems, and then what the roadmap will be for how we keep the number of integrations to a minimum as we add more products and production.
- Define the usage scenarios for integrating current (Lead Gen) product and supporting production system into Netsuite.
- Define the usage scenarios for integrating future products into some production single view of the truth, even though those products are very different from the current Lead Gen product line and business rules. In addition, address complexities like bundled orders (multiple products sold on one IO), and product deliverables that have multiple stages of delivery through a quarter or half.
- Work with NetSuite to determine the best future-state solution architecture for multiple product lines, and how certain use cases like triggering a month-end push, how to calculate the month-end results, how to handle post-push changes in the Actuals, and how dispute resolution between the systems will be handled.
- Work with Project Manager to phase this solution architecture, to get the highest benefit as early as possible – without sacrificing future extensibility.
- Work with the Development team to define the data model and interfaces for the new approach for the initial phase integration.
- Facilitate and serve as thought leader for PoV conversations between all teams, such as where a master copy of a piece of information lives, or how to define the revenue division for a bundled sale.
- Define the success and release criteria, and work with Development to build out a plan for any internal systems definition and development, as well as for integration testing with Netsuite.
- Professional services experience and mastery of systems integration design
- Strong NetSuite or equivalent at an integrator level of knowledge
- Strong “ERP” (production, distribution, finance systems) knowledge of integration patterns
- SQL DB modeling and inter-change knowledge
- Ability to use ETL and similar tools to help the modeling, definition and test cases
- Strong technical communications skills, such as utilizing Visio, data models, data interchange diagrams, and use case and technical refinement presentations.
E-Business International Inc.