: Integration Consultant Location
: Coral Springs, FL Duration
: Contract Work Requirements:
s, Holders or Authorized to Work in USOverview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Integration Consultant. Responsibilities:
- The Integration Consultant (IC) will work with end clients who have implemented the company HR system in their environment and drive definition, testing, and delivery of integration files the client has requested.
- The IC will function as the Business Analyst, QA Tester and also perform SQL updates as needed for accurate delivery of the integration file.
- The IC will follow the interface project from end to end: meet with clients and vendors to capture their requirements using vendor file layouts, translate the requirements into a document that the assigned developer will use to develop the interface file, conduct QA testing on the file, and deliver the results to the client for production.
- If the IC uncovers minor issues in the QA testing process, the IC will be responsible for updating the SQL statements rather than returning the project back to the developer for correction.
- Work with the end client and vendors to capture the requirements for the interface file the client needs to have built. (e.g. 401K, Medical/Dental benefits extracts)
- Work with the Integration Developer to ensure the interfaces are built to match the file the end customer desires
- Ability to test the files to ensure that they are true and correct to specification. This may involve Test Case creation, Test Scripts, etc.
- Strong trouble shooting skills essential. Must be able to identify issues and coordinate resolution with either the client or the development team.
- In the case of minor changes, the IC may perform the SQL statement updates rather than return the product for further development.
Our benefits package includes:
- A technical Business analyst with strong communication and customer management skills would be a good fit
- Must have data domain knowledge of HR Payroll. Terms like "HSA", "FSA", Payroll files, 401K Vendors, Benefits. ADP, Ceridian, UltiPro experience is also huge plus.
- 5-7 Years of experience in a similar role with strong management and organizational skills
- Experience processing EDI files
- Familiarity with different vendor file layouts (i.e., 834 templates, comma/pipe/tab delimited files, fixed width).
- Experience writing SQL statements
- Must have solid experience working with end clients
- Customer communication is vital in this role.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.