* Maintain and support source control, continuous integration and automated deployment systems to manage code releases.
* Design and implement solutions to improve efficiencies in automated deployments and ensure quality control.
* Serve as a mid-level, independent contributor with advanced expertise in their area of responsibility.
* Work effectively as part of a team, including Software Engineers and other IT department staff.
* Escalate and track issues when immediate resolution is not possible.
* Ability to explain complex problems and concepts to all levels in the organization.
* Self-starter who can anticipate issues that could delay or impact projects or create production problems and proactively resolve them without direction from others.
* Design solutions to unique deployment problems of high complexity and/or broad impact.
* Ability to instill cooperation and/or resolve problems on activities that span other areas such as other systems areas, network areas, database areas, and applications development.
* Detailed understanding of generally accepted software development methodologies.
* Ability to manage a work queue in a ticketing system not only for release management but manage support issues.
* Prefer a working knowledge of the financial services industry.
* Experience administering, configuring and supporting Team Foundation Server, Octopus, Proget, SonarQube and Application Insights
* Collaborate with Software Engineers to automate deployments of applications.
* Provide support during deployments in all environments.
* Develop support and operational documentation as needed and assist in implementing standardizations for processes and procedures.
* Monitor applications after deployments and resolve/escalate outages as necessary.
* Manage code repositories.
* Take ownership of tasks as assigned to ensure successful remediation; getting support from Software Engineers as needed.
* Upgrade source control, continuous integration and automated deployment systems to ensure stability and provide added functionality.
* Typical candidates will possess at least 3-5 years of relevant experience and a BA/BS degree