Role: RPA Developer (Automation Anywhere)
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Relevant Experience (Years): 7+ Years
- Experience in designing & developing automation solutions using Automation Anywhere.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
- Must have 4 years of hands-on experience on at least one of the programming languages (e.g. .Net, Java, VB, C#/C, HTML/CSS, Web Services, web applications, SQL, data integration tools)
- Must have 2+ year of Automation Anywhere experience
- Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration environment
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams build bots using both Task & Meta bots, provide quick fixes to production issues. Knowledge on Control Room and associated functions.
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor Production Bots and provide fixes as needed.
- Proactive Communication with business and other stakeholders on production bot in case of issues.
- Implementing best practices in the team.
- Support go-live roll out
- Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Support all Control Room functions including – User creation, maintaining RBACs, Credential lockers, setting up queues, performing code migration etc.
- Development of business logic within code-stages in languages within the .NET family
- Input into solution integration design using Web Services / RESTFUL API access
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle
- Conducting component testing on the solution.
Thanks and Regards
Talent Acquisition Specialist