The Integration Developer leads data integration analysis, design and development to deliver application interfaces that provide repeatable and reliable data integration and data movement across business applications. Works with Business Analysts, Business Intelligence Analysts, DBAs, Data Integration Architects, executives and business stakeholders to deploy and manage data integration automation.
Experienced Integration/ETL resource will;
- Work with Business Analysts and other stakeholders to translate business requirements into well - architected solutions that meet business requirements and data quality benchmarks
- Develop, test, document and maintain integrations and data migration elements
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Create innovative ways to integration business systems such as; Salesforce, NetSuite, Marketo, etc.
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
- Extensive development experience using integration/orchestration platform such as Dell Boomi, Informatica, IBM Cast Iron, other comparable integration / orchestration platform.
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Experience with full lifecycle development
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Requirements, design, testing, documentation, implementation, and support
- Advocate of best practices, design principles and development methodologies
- A highly-accomplished communicator, both in senior management settings as well on a one to one basis
- Ability to articulate process changes and improvements up and down the organization,
- At ease in leveraging virtual resources and teaming to drive projects to on time completion
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to be challenged
- Team player who is willing to support multiple business processes
- Past experience with integrating business applications (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc)
- Past experience with Master Data Management (MDM) solutions implementations and management
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.