Red Oak Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Integration Java Engineer for our client in Sunnyvale, CA for a 12+ months contract.
Qualifications Needed :
• 5 + years of experience implementing solutions with ERP software.
• Software development experience designing and building commercial/enterprise class backend platform/
• Expert level skills of Core Java + Spring
• 2-4 years of experience on SaaS, Paas, RaaS solutions.
• Strong experience integrating SaaS/cloud-based ERP systems with other third-party service providers in
• At least one full implementation of an HCM solution (e.g. Workday), with demonstrated technical and integrations experience.
• 2+ years of experience with Integration tools and services.
• Understanding of web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, SAML, WSDL.
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborating across teams.
• Strong knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Good Oral and written english communication skills.
• Experience building highly performing and scalable backend components (a keen eye to performance/
responsiveness of the backend services is a must for this role).
• Has demonstrated past experience of building scalable RESTful Web Services
• Ability to wear multiple hats and a can-do attitude.
• Solid knowledge of application performance improvement techniques and caching solutions.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.