Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Lead in our Denver, CO office for exciting projects focused on digital transformation on our clients customer and partner integrations.
The Technical Lead is responsible for ensuring the technical integrity of the work products produced by the development team. This includes validating and providing recommendations around the technical architecture, ensuring the team s adherence to coding standards, coding best practices, facilitation of code reviews, and implementation of appropriate design patterns to achieve scalability and ease of maintenance. In addition to technical leadership responsibilities, the Technical Lead also produces design and code deliverables as a hands on developer.
- Design, develop, implement, and improve state-of-the-art software in collaboration with a team of software developers and testers.
- Communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team and articulate technical concepts and ideas effectively.
- Foster a software development process that is user-centric with leading agile engineering philosophies (test driven development, test automation, continuous integration and delivery).
- Deliver high quality solutions to our clients by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field
- 7+ years demonstrated experience developing Web-based applications and/or API/integration solutions
- Experience building integration and data-related applications on Amazon Web Services
- Proven experience leading technical teams and ability to drive software engineering best practices
- Development experience with Java or similar development experience with Web services, application integration and/or API management technologies.
- Experience working as a software developer in an Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication