Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Awareness to identify if tools and/or operating procedures need modification based on changing requirements.
- Review, modify or compose team and/or program documentation, i.e., reports, plans, or SOP's to ensure accuracy and relevancy of content.
- Oversee and lead all aspects of project response development and execution planning, developing, organizing, and monitoring project schedules.
- Lead day-to-day task management of the project within a cross-functional team, maintain responsibility for the quality control and configuration management of all work performed, ensure all deliverables meet requirements of the contract and are delivered on time, elevate risks early, and communicate the status of the project to stakeholders.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, manage and report the status of all project management and technical activities, and work with personnel ranging from senior leadership to highly specialized engineers.
- Participate and lead client engagements, including strategic analysis, planning, execution of solutions, and interface directly with the client in the execution of duties, as necessary.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or similar with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience using Agile backlog management tool(s), preferably JIRA
- Experience with or at least knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IDAM)
- Knowledge and/or experience in tracking and updating an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- SLA Management
- Network and Operations Support
- Cloud Services
- Resolve to create new projects and see them through to completion while promoting a sensible and logical approach to issues
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamically changing environment influenced by superior time management skills
- Keen creativity skills while able to maintain well-being in a fast paced environment
- Proven written and oral communication skills
Years of Experience:
- Knowledge and/or understanding of Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMP certification and/or experience on an Agile/Scrum team
10-15 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain.