White Sands, NM Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Integration and Test Systems Engineer w Linux (S) and Electrical Engineering background
. This engineer will join a team that is supporting an active radar system Integration and Test site on White Sands Missile Range. As part of the team, this engineer will work with local radar system leads to troubleshoot and solve electrical/system related problems and will be the on-site primary for both tactical and commercial power issues, coordinating with the client IPTs and/or White Sands Missile Range to identify, diagnose and correct related issues. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Other responsibilities may include supporting activities to maintain the posture of compliance regarding the client - and external requirements regarding safety, security and process.
- Supporting activities to maintain the posture of compliance regarding the client and external requirements regarding safety, security and process.
- Coordinating activities between team and Range personnel
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, or related STEM degree
- 4 years' experience designing and/or trouble-shooting electrical systems
- Knowledge and experience with electrical power systems
- Experience with RF systems, troubleshooting, and reading/utilizing hardware schematics.
- Extensive experience with UNIX based OS platforms (Solaris, HP-UX, LINUX etc.)
- Experience in maintaining and providing engineering assessment and corrective actions on faulted equipment, and installation and testing of engineering modifications/updates.
- Secret Clearance This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, are eligible for a security clearance.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com