The Integrations Developer – Lead develops, enhances, and operates the various systems used by internal and external clients in the daily operation of the business. This position specializes in integrations between different systems (including customer management, billing, accounting, shipping, warehousing, production, sales, and marketing functions) making them work cohesively. The Integrations Developer - Lead is a senior role with the Enterprise Systems department and the IT division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Proactively facilitate, support, and mentor the daily efforts of regular staff, as well as project contractors.
- Architects, develops, implements, tests, deploys and supports new and existing applications consistent with company standards and industry norms;
- Provide leadership in progressing projects through the software lifecycle.
- Assist the development team with complex problems, translating into technical solutions.
- Perform code reviews.
- Participate in requirements gathering, application design, planning and review.
- Participate in the front end and back end development process, utilizing a variety of technologies including Azure Services, Laravel (PHP), .net, and more.
- Assist Development Team with any environment issues during application deployment across development, QA, staging, and production environments.
- Interfacing with Technical Project Managers, IT Architect, Developers, and external partners.
- Documents processes and instructions in support of change management and back up support.
- Monitors and maintains application systems 24x7, which may require additional efforts during widespread outages and as part of the after-hours and weekend rotating on-call coverage.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and administers server-based and client-based applications as well as deploys programming code and databases for company applications.
- Trains Core Systems staff on current technologies.
- Strengths in keeping projects within their agreed-upon scope, communicating clearly and consistently with the project team about what’s in-scope and what’s not.
- Strong organizational skills, setting project priorities, organizing tasks, and keeping the team moving forward in both onsite and remote work environments.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience with programming languages like PHP, Python, C# and Java.
- Experience within the Azure environment utilizing logic apps, web apps, and functions.
- Experience with REST API/Web API creation, consumption, and integration using Microservices.
- Proven Experience with DevOps or CI/CD tools, like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and GIT.
- Experience as a senior level developer with production level experience using industry standard practices.
- Strong experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience n working with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or similar enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, solve problems, and collaborate to find solutions.
- Experience developing and/or leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.