By Light is hiring an Intelligence Analyst to join our team. This position will support aspects of the cyber warfare domain including Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, Offensive Cyber Operations, Operational Planning, and technical/systems engineering. The required support is for an Echelon II Head Quarters (HQ) Command and its subordinate (Echelon III) Commands.
By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering, and IT integration services. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we support defense, civilian, commercial, and health IT customers worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
* Support the intelligence collection process and inter-office communications between the United States Intelligence Community, organic collections teams, and multiple supported military headquarters Intelligence centers.
* Contribute to the creation of intelligence collections strategy, develop intelligence indicators, and submit collection requirements to theater and national intelligence activity, and support the triage and dissemination of information to the appropriate consumer.
* Daily duties include supporting the Government Intelligence Officer and Operations Officer and other groups in the planning, coordinating, and submission of intelligence requirements across a variety of interests.
* BS or higher is required.
* Minimum 5 years of experience supporting collection within DOD, IC or Law Enforcement.
* Experience with analysis and production of formal threat assessments.
* Experience with the preparation of intelligence requests for information.
* Ability to interact effectively and confidently with professionals at all levels.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
* TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Department: Information Technology