UX Interaction Designer (Digital First Team)Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The UX-IXD position takes a rough idea of a product from creation and ideates, researches, iterates, and walks it through to release. This position utilizes your expert-level interaction design skillset and help creates top tier cloud-based software. As a UX Interaction Designer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Rapid visualization (sketching, paper prototyping, story boarding)
- Creates flow charts, site maps, content inventory, information architecture
- Creates complex interaction models
- Effectively communicates with stake holders
- Able to facilitate a usability study/plan, coordinate
- Create motion studies
- Analyze and document research findings including personas
- Leads field/remote research using various methodologies
- Engage with team members in critiques and pin-ups
- Effectively document interaction models for development's consumption
- Explore multiple concepts for new features
- Project time estimating
- Bachelor's degree in User Experience Design or related field or related work experience required.
- 2+ years of User Experience Design
- Working Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Solid understanding of CSS and HTML principles and limitations
- Ability to assist Ux researcher and lead in field/remote research using various UX methodologies
- Strong practical understanding of the UX process
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Creative Cloud, Sketch, Balsamiq or other wireframing tools
- Interactive Prototyping Software (UX Pin, Axure)
- Microsoft Office
- Portfolio displaying examples of sketches, wireframes, interaction models and final visuals
- Contact center experience with multi-channel routing and IVR/Self Service.
- Advanced degree in Business, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or ergonomics.
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world's No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.