Job Title: ServiceNow ITSM Specialist
Location: Jersey City NJ
Duration: 15 months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development, configuration and administration, including but not limited to successful deployments as lead.
- Experience with ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Event Management, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of business process management/automation.
- Good understanding of IT service processes and technologies in line with ITIL best practice.
- Excellent English oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- ServiceNow Certifications (Implementors, Administrators, Developer)
- Advanced skills with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Discovery, Orchestration, ServiceMapping a plus
- Web service integration experience
- RDBMS/SQL experience
- ITIL Qualification (Intermediate certificate)
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / firstname.lastname@example.org)