For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Leads evaluation of processes and analysis of functions in support of business information systems; works under limited supervision; performs additional duties as assigned.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and recommends changes to processes in support of business information systems.
- Works closely with the software development teams to understand system solutions.
- Develops testing strategies to ensure deliverables meet customer requirements.
- Leads and participates in highly complex projects with USPS customers, managers, end-users.
This program only accepts US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Strong analytical skills in resolving issues and problem solving.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong oral, written and communication skills (producing documentation, project status reports).
- Strong reporting skills and ability to utilize Visio, Powerpoint and Use Case experience.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum management tools such as VersionOne or JIRA.
- Knowledge of Project Life Cycle.
- Ability to build and gather technical, functional and business requirements.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to various technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to interact with teams and senior management.
- Team lead or supervisor experience.
- Ability to write and execute test scripts.
- Ability to write and execute test plans.
- Experience in application, functional and performance testing.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (PREFERRED)
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and application.
- Background in application testing and knowledge of software testing best practices.
- Familiarity with testing and tracking tools such as HP-ALM.
- Familiarity with Incident and Change Management tools such as ServiceNow.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.