Tyler Technologies' Public Safety organization is looking for Software Development Interns to join our team for the summer of 2022.
The products we build are used by 911 Dispatch, Police, and Fire agencies across the U.S. Your work will have a direct impact on law enforcement and first responders as they serve the public. Location
Troy, Michigan | RemoteTravel
- Work on a 12-week software development project with a team of interns and/or full-time engineers
- Use Microsoft .NET Core technologies and other software tools to solve problems that have an immediate impact on product operations
- Receive mentorship and guidance from our highly accomplished development team members, participate in team meetings and work on actual projects in our commercial software products
- Learn and practice Agile development methodologies in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Write code, be creative, and solve complex technical problems on a daily basis
State Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements for Colorado, Connecticut, and Nevada
- Computer Science or Software Engineering major
- Junior or Senior status
- Passion for technology, building software, and continuous learning
- Excellent communication and team interaction skills
Salary will generally fall between $12 - $21 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades .
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.