Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. Appen brings over 20 years of experience capturing and enriching a wide variety of data types including speech, text, image, and video. With deep expertise in more than 180 languages and access on a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors.
Your contribution will impact the content of different social media and eCommerce services that we use every single day.Opportunities You May Be Assigned To*:
- Voice Data Collection - The work involves recording your voice while reading short prompts from an online phone application.
- Translation - The work will involve translating contents from one language to another.
- Transcription - The work will involve converting audio files to text using an internet browser-based tool.
- Text Data Collection - The work will involve answering a series of questions using the language dialect required.
- Speech Evaluation - The work will involve listening to speeches read by a computer-generated voice and rating them according to how naturally they sound.
- Search Evaluation - perform basic online tasks to evaluate the quality and relevance of internet-based search results, advertisements and/or web page content.
*Your assignment will depend on your qualifications and the availability of project.Minimum Qualifications:
What can you get when you apply?
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in United States
- Access to a computer and/or a smartphone
- Access to a secure high-speed internet connection and a quiet workspace
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
- English and Spanish speaker. Multilingual speaker is an advantage.
- Or you have an academic and professional linguistic background
- Earn and Learn at the same time.
- Flexible hours (work whenever you want)
- Work from anywhere
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information concerning this position please click on the link below: