Internship - Jr. Cyber Security Analyst (H1B Visa Transfer available)
The Security Analyst will be responsible for integrating security into the development of the firm's applications. The Security Engineer will work closely with the product and software development team to threat model, vulnerability scan, and pen test the early software, system, and network architecture and identify required control points in the application stack. The Security Engineer will also work closely with developers to diagnose, document, and remediate application security vulnerabilities. The Security Engineer will also be responsible for evaluating, recommending, and implementing security related software in an automated continuous integration/deployment environment
- Work closely with application development and platform teams to help formulate and implement a strategy for software security that is tailored to the specific risks facing the organization, including threat modeling and applications security advisement services.
- Develop and maintain a balanced application security program based on a well-defined application security framework
- Conduct application security assessments / penetration tests and implement tools for dynamic/automated code reviews
- Ensure application design and implementation best-practice with role-based and appropriate access standards, as well as integration with Identity and Access Management environments.
- Ensure compliance with society, regulatory, and industry standards for application security.
- Continuously evaluate the organization's existing application security practices, define and measure security-related activities, and demonstrating concrete improvements to the application assurance program within the organization.
- Provide secure application development training to developers and provide guidance on the development of web-based training for ongoing awareness.
- Conduct code reviews and penetration testing
- Develop and maintain unit and integration tests designed to ensure security controls are tested on every build.
Minimum Education Qualifications: Bachelor's
The candidates with visa status H1B/F1/OPT/CPT/EAD/L2 are encouraged to apply. The H1B sponsorship is also available.
Prior work experience is not required. Master's graduates are welcome to apply.
Please call Priya/Madhav at (646) 330-5100 or (408) 763-5795