BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks an Intranet Administrator for our preferred healthcare client in their Dallas location. The qualified candidate will have a minimum 5+ years of experience developing user-centered web content for multiple channels within an enterprise environment, and strong SharePoint knowledge and experience.
The Intranet Administrator will be responsible for developing and communicating content strategy across the organization. If you have strong internal communication skills with a good knowledge of technology this could be your next engagement. You will be responsible for the on-going support of our new intranet portal within MS SharePoint and the migration remaining content from our legacy portal. You will collaborate with the editors from various departments to create and maintain a quality intranet experience. Responsibilities
- Microsoft SharePoint expert for organization.
- Works on the SharePoint platform to update and optimize the organization' s intranet site,
- Manages the overall compliance with intranet templates,
- Edits content as needed for the MarCom and other department sites.
- Helps train organization' s decentralized site publisher community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience developing user-centered web content for multiple channels within an enterprise environment
- 2+ Experience publishing content in a CMS
- Proactive and independent, with strong collaboration skills and an eye for detail
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work through ambiguity
- Strong organizational skills with proven experience working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of HTML, Microsoft Word (including Track Changes), and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with digital design, content strategy, and information architecture principles
- SharePoint knowledge
- Medical industry experience (Preferred)
- Coordination of content on Intranet CMS (Preferred)
BravoTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, BravoTECH has provided technology staffing and consulting services to clients throughout the country since 1996. BravoTECH' s client-centric business model, driven by quality metrics, ensures consistent, predictable service results. As a result, the firm has realized steady growth and maintained many long-term relationships with its clients. BravoTECH is a WBE and HUB certified company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
India Meder Text me about this job -Please include your name and Job Title in your Text. Thanks!