Please note that this is a 9 months contract position.
Shift: 8am to 4:30 pm
Administers and coordinates activities associated with import, export (inbound/ outbound operations). May be responsible for one or more of the following activities: Finished goods inventory coordination, traffic/movement of products and/or materials involving third party logistics providers, shipping/movement of products and/or materials involving customs and documentation and/or global trade compliance documentation (dangerous goods, risk assessment, etc.).
• Determines and develops approaches to administer distribution/ logistics processes, procedures and services
• Responsible for logistics assignments which require use of planning and judgment
• Solves a broad range of distribution
May require some higher education or specialized training/certification.
• Typically minimum of 3 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
• Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of job.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A261.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact