Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our teams at Deloitte are comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges.If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with clients through critical issues, consider at Deloitte. Work you'll do
Assists the Primary Hand Receipt Holder (PHRH) at client site property accountability in the area of inventory, sub-hand receipts, and coordination with customers. Establishes/maintains sub-hand receipt files for both client and customer-owned equipment. Obtains recurring signatures on sub-hand receipts every six months. Schedules, directs, and assists the PHRH in performing cyclic and sensitive inventories of customer equipment. Assures that all authorized property is on hand, or drafts paperwork with supporting documentation for administrative adjustments. Coordinates the assignment, lateral transfer, and disposition of equipment. The Team
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Qualifications Required:
- At least 3 years of experience in property control and warehouse operations
- Active Secret clearance
- An Associate's degree
How you'll grow
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of the applicable supply and equipment management processes, related regulations, and ability to ensure effective accountability of all assigned property.
- Must have experience and comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in Supply Management.
- Must possess the appropriate verbal and written communications skills to conduct meetings, execute plans, prepare forms and reports, plans and working instructions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; ability to work in a team-based, highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, perform with a high degree of accuracy and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (required); Access, Project (desired)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Must be eligible for issue and possession of a Common Access Card (CAC).
- Job duties and responsibilities may change due to contractual requirements.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.