Requisition Number: 75281
Digital Innovation Solutions Team, Watertown, MA
Insight's Digital Innovation Solutions team is bringing exciting products to market which leverage the Microsoft Azure IoT stack. Utilizing a wide array of Azure services and a modern codebase, these solutions are built on cutting edge technologies and are slated for continuous improvements in functionality, infrastructure, and operations as the solutions evolve. The team is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to perform hands-on development of application features across the UI, service, and data tiers. These products will ingest and react to IoT connected device data that will improve industry verticals within retail, restaurant, manufacturing and health and life sciences to name a few.
• 3-5 years of industry experience in Software Development
• Experience with C# and software engineering best practices on the .NET platform
• Experience with Angular strongly preferred, or relevant experience with React, Vue, or another Typescript-based web framework
• Breadth of knowledge across Microsoft Azure products & solutions a big plus, in particular IoT Hub, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure App Service, Azure Functions, and Azure Cosmos DB
• Experience with automated unit testing and/or automated functional testing preferred
• Experience with Linux configuration and bash scripting a plus
• Critical thinking, problem-solving, trouble shooting and decision-making skills
• Strong communication skills
• Desire to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting
• High integrity, with a proactive, positive approach to work
• Education: BA/BS
Job Type: Full-time
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com .
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Watertown || Massachusetts (US-MA) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Watertown,MA ||
#LI-USNearest Major Market:
Boston Job Segment:
C#, Developer, .NET, Engineer, Cloud, Technology, Engineering