IT Operations Support executes key processes related to the tactical execution and implementation of the following, but not limited to: menu management, re-work of POS system for client-specific categories, IT support to include training for onsite team, assist with managing AV equipment and filming of virtual programming events, and other present and future technology projects as needed. This position requires someone who is able to work independently, is a self-starter, and able to respond in a matrixed, fast-paced environment.
Perks + Benefits to description
Innovative and casual work environment
Free meals while at work
Access to the Nike employee store
Medical, dental, and vision
401K matching program
• Support the team to ensure menu support tickets are tracked and resolved within agreed upon service levels. Handles menu support escalations to ensure they are resolved timely.
• Support the deployment of new technologies and systems in the food service spaces at the client site
• Individual must possess sophisticated communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with multiple levels of management
• Excellent time management skills with ability to complete assigned tasks on schedule
• Responsible for daily interactions with field operations personnel and system administration and troubleshooting processes
• Must have strong communication skills and able to convert IT technical language into Front Line First user friendly learning
• Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of role.
Reports to IT Lead/Supervisor.