Full Stack Engineer J2EE / SpringBoot API’s
12 Months plus possible extension or perm
The perfect candidate is a very driven individual with a desire to get things done.
The candidate must have the ability to figure things out with minimal guidance and experience working on teams with in a very Agile environment with constantly changing priorities. We are looking for a Full-Stack engineer who has experience with J2EE technology, Spring, SpringBoot, Spring Security, Junit, CentOS, Tomcat, Apache, REST API).
Excellent experience working with AWS, Git, JMeter, Selenium, container technology like Docker.
The candidate will also need to have excellent database (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB) skills.
Finally, the candidate should also have very good debugging skills in terms of tracking down issues.
● Work on Backend Spring-boot based web service API's for multiple micro services
● Design and develop API for backend services
● Work extensively on integration with multiple vendor API
● Integrate Salesforce Service Cloud with backend billing and customer care platforms
● Manage database changes, stored procedures on Oracle, MongoDB
● Support production deployments and troubleshooting
● Automate the deployments through CI/CD pipeline with high availability
● 7+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer using J2EE (Spring, SpringBoot)
● Experience with Salesforce is a plus ● Experience with Linux (CentOS or Red Hat)
● Experience with Application Services (Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat based)
● Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments.
● Experience with containerization technology (Docker)
● Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins)
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Send resume to Jobs@staffinghq.com
Follow us on LinkedIn for job updates. https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffing-headquarters