Looking for a seasoned Full stack Java developer (strong on both back and front end) who is interested in building web apps in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, Oracle, WebSphere
Location - Washington, DC
Very long term contracting.
Flexible environment; most people work 2 days from home.
H1-B candidates okay but they MUST be able to face to face interview in DC for final round.
Must be an energetic, self-starter type with excellent communication skills. Any experience building healthcare apps is a plus.
Great team, collaborative environment.
* Proven strong technical with the ability of self-starter in all phases of the SDLC. Strong background on multi-platform system integrations. Excellent object oriented analysis and design patterns/techniques with emphasis on Java/J2EE technology.
Requirements: * Technical leadership is required * Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, JMX, JMS, Log4J, AJAX, and JSF
* Experience with Java 1.8
* Broad knowledge of Java Open-Source technologies including Ant/Maven/Gradle, Spring Boot, Spring IO, Spring MVC, XML parser technology, J Unit and HTTP Unit
* Knowledge of Apache Wicket is preferred, but not required.
* Experience with WebSphere Application Server
* Application performance tuning skills * Web application development and analytical (i.e. requirements gathering) skills * Software development best practices (RUP, XP, Agile)
* Excellent analytical, planning and communication skill sets
* Software architecture design background is preferred
Washington, DC, 20016Contact