Role: Payroll Peoplesoft (Functional) Analyst (Contract)
Duration: 6-8 months
Location: Mineola, NY
LOOKING FOR FUNCTIONAL ANALYST WITH EXPERIENCE IN PAYROLL, BENEFITS AND TIME AND LABOR MODULES.
1. 10+ years supporting as a Business analyst PeopleSoft Human Capital Module (HCM) 9.1, 9.2 versions in large government or private sector IT organizations in USA.
2. Good knowledge of Payroll processing, W2, State, Federal, Flsa reporting, Complex Benefits enrollment knowledge, external interface requirements definitions, excellent communication skills.
3. Conduct business analysis and develop functional specifications related to Payroll & Benefits which will enhance processes and departmental efficiency using the PeopleSoft ERP System.
4. Ability to present business requirements to the development team, to test and validate the developed solutions.
5. Good understanding of Oracle databases latest versions.
6. Maintain Payroll and Benefits related PeopleSoft product tables.
7. Develop Payroll & Benefits related queries, good knowledge of SQL, SQR, XML Publisher, Crystal Reports.
8. Assist Comptroller Department Team Leaders and Managers and staff with Payroll processing and testing.
9. Excellent documentation skills.
10. Excellent customer service skills.
11. Provide Helpdesk support of the organization¿s HR applications for Benefits and Payroll modules.
12. Strong team contributor, take charge individual, self-motivated, and business oriented.
13. Ability to train and turn-over knowledge to internal staff members.
14. Self motivated independent worker, able to lead initiatives from beginning to end.
15. Integration knowledge between Time & Labor & Payroll modules.
16. Payroll results interface knowledge with Financial companies and external vendors and other systems.
17. Bachelor's degree in IS, Business, or related field.
233 E. Shore Rd #201 Great Neck, NY, 11023