Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Location Alexandria, VA, Seaside, CA
Please indicate which location you are applying for.
Proven ability to analyze, design, and develop applications using an object oriented approach.
• Strong skills in troubleshooting, determine causes of errors and drive problem resolution to ensure business continuity
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Experience using an Integrated Development Environment –Eclipse.
• Experience with testing tools, unit and integration test scripting and testing methodologies.
• Prior experience with the following tools and products: AngularJS 1.4, Bootstrap, RESTful Web Services, Spring, myBatis, HTML, CSS., Oracle 11g web/app server, JBoss EAP 6.4, Subversion for source control, and Maven build process,
• Ability to consistently apply quality and security standards.
Must be US Citizen
• Java, JEE, Spring Framework, Junit, JSON, XML, SQL, Maven, Eclipse, GIT, AngularJS 1.4, Bootstrap, RESTful Web Services, Spring, myBatis, HTML, CSS..
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE
• BS degree required (Computer Science, Information Systems majors preferred).
• 0-2+ years work experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Java certifications preferred but not required
• Knowledge of Agile software development using SCRUM preferred, but not required
Applicants must provide their phone number. Please reference job number 2635.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact