Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems. Works on complex assignments. Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives. Performs modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures. Assists users in the operation of the application. Provides guidance to less experienced programmer/analyst.
Agile and Scrum development methodology Additional Qualifications: Data structure and computing algorithms
Analyze, design and implement technical requirements solutions; Ability to troubleshoot application & environment related problems; Coordinate application configuration, deployment and testing activities
* Strong knowledge of experience of Mobile Application Development
* Data structure and computing algorithms
Analyze, design and implement technical requirements solutions; Ability to troubleshoot application & environment related problems; Coordinate application configuration, deployment and testing activities.
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Experience training, mentoring, and providing technical direction to less experienced personnel;
• Extensive experience with designing, coding, testing, degugging and documenting software solutions to complex problems concerning computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results;
• Extensive experience analyzing complex business applications, developing block diagrams and logic flow charts, and translating detailed design into software;
• Extensive experience with performance tuning software to reduce execution time or improve efficiency;
• Extensive experience authoring or contributing to both program-level and user-level software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals;
• Able to obtain Postal clearance;
• Excellent communication skills.
For consideration, please reference job number 3136
San Francisco, CAContact