Please note this is a 3+ month contract position.
Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
• Strong experience with PrimeFaces and/or RichFaces and/or BootsFaces or other Faces framework.
• Strong experience with Bootstrap and responsive design.
• Strong experience with precompiled CSS (i.e. Less).
• Strong familiarity with Agile methods.
• Excellent communication skills. Role will be client facing at times.
• Strong presentation skills. Ability to lead demos with customer and engage in positive critique discussions.
• Strong consultation skills. Works with customer to provide win/win scenarios.
• 4+ years with JSF (i.e. PrimeFaces, RichFaces, BootsFaces).
• 2+ years with Bootstrap & AngularJS.
• Experience with JIRA and/or VersionOne
• Experience with Eclipse or RAD
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, have permanent residence status (Green Card), or a H1B Visa.
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.
• The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e. collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the knee for women.
Please reference job number 1388.
San Francisco, CAContact