We are looking for a TOP SECRET cleared Financial Analyst to support an intelligence end client.
INTERESTED? PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO ME AT: CBRIENT@ALTAITS.COM
• Participate in the preparation of budgets and schedules for all contract work assigned
• Prepare, review, and analyze weekly internal reports.
• Prepare, review, and analyze all external government reporting, including invoices, CDR's, FMHR's, etc.
• Prepare quarterly estimates to complete
• Perform and/or assists in advanced financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, cost-volume-profit analysis, and variance analysis.
• Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
• Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
• Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
• Participate in the control of costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
• Prepare the pricing information for government and commercial estimates and proposals including authoring cost volumes. Reads and interprets requests for proposals.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a similar field of study.
• Strong analytical skills including advanced MS Excel
• Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR
• Strong communication skills
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
9210 Corporate Blvd, Suite 200 Rockville, MD, 20850Contact