Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12 months
Analyze, design, write program code, test, document, and implement functionally appropriately, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems in accordance with Customer requirements, and organizational methodologies and standards. Respond to production problems and implement immediate resolution efforts across technology areas.
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Spring
- Experience with Oracle or Gemfire
- Front end experience with Angular or React
- Basic knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and / or work experience.
- Basic knowledge of at least one required programming language.
- Basic knowledge of technical / business environment.
- Demonstrates programming aptitude and ability for logical and abstract thinking.
- Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills so as to interact effectively with business Customers and technology development and support groups.
- Ability, within a specific technology area and under direction, complete root-cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide documentation, and implement small development projects or components of large projects.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems of simple-medium complexity.
- Ability to manage projects using the organization s project management methodology.
- Ability to work effectively in a strong Customer service / team oriented environment.
Education: BS / BA, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, and / or equivalent formal training or work experience.
Experience: Experience in Information Technology or business environment.