Synchronisys'founders have a cumulative experience of over 3 decades in the IT industry, right from managing turnkey projects to delivering custom solutions. We also partner with some of the large consulting firms to provide contract resources to help deliver on their critical projects in a timely and cost effective manner. Our proven software development methodology includes a focus on key business drivers, an emphasis on analysis, and reusable design elements. Synchronisys domain knowledge, technical expertise and creative minds offer adaptive solutions that evolve with the changing requirements of global business.
Java Developer Requirement
- Expert in Java language features, Object Oriented and Modular programming.
- Experience with Github or svn for source control.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Jenkins and Clarity tools.
- Experience with server side development in J2EE web server development.
- knowledge of J2EE Servlets.
- Experience in writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Experience with cloud providers AWS, Rackspace or other 3rd party hosting environments.
- Experience with Java 8 Features is a plus.
- Programming background is a must.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Agile Development
- Object Oriented design Principles (MUST)
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Relation databases and ORM-tools such as Entity Framework - Test Driven Development - Knowledge of ADO.NET, TSQL and stored procedure development
- Experience with cloud computing concepts like Microsoft Azure
If you are interested to work on our W2, Please send us your updated resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
45240 Business Court, STE 150 Sterling, VA, 20166Contact